Sunday 19 June 2011

The data has invalid column headings, so you will not be able to re-import

When I was trying to export data I got the below message:


The data has invalid column headings, so you will not be able to re-import


After a little digging around I realised I had a duplicate column name. This would cause problems when re-importing the data, hence why the warning.


I had created a custom field called Status in addition to system field Status. When I removed one of the columns from the view and than try to export it I got no error message. 



2 comments:

  1. I figured that this was the case, but wanted to search the warning before wasting time. Thanks for being proactive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, for providing the valuable information.
    top crm companies

    ReplyDelete